Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goofy Golf and Soccer

Yesterday was Ally's first soccer game. It was so much fun to see her out there having a good time (no tears.) I didn't take my camera because I just wanted to enjoy the experience. I have been trying to do that more lately. Hence the fewer posts. I started this blog for myself, as a journal. I love to scrapbook, but have a hard time finding time to get to it. I absolutely love looking back at my blog entries. They are exactly what I need when I feel my little girls are growing up too fast. Then I wanted my mom to see it because she lives in Evansville and isn't around for the everyday things. Anyway, I am way off topic here.
I did take some pics in the yard after practice last week. She is so sweet!!!!!



Brent and I took the girls "goofy golfing." Did you know people don't really call it that anymore? The girls thought we were going to see Mickey Mouse and Goofy:) We had a great time. Ally tried to actually putt the ball, but Mya would hit it a couple of times and then pick it up and set it next to the hole and hit, I mean push the ball into the hole. Perfect!!! She was happy with how she was playing and as long as she was happy, we all were happy!! It was a very fun time!

No comments: