Sunday, June 8, 2008

I has only been 4 weeks

Ally broke her leg only 4 weeks ago. We went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and he said Ally can remove the brace and walk, swim...pretty much whatever she feels like doing. We were amazed!!! It took awhile for it to sink in for Ally, but finally this weekend, she has made huge progress. Friday night we were cleaning outside and she and Mya were just playing away in the chalk and water. I just sat and watched her laugh and play. It means a lot that she is doing that. She was even saying, "Mommy, I can do everything I could do when I didn't have a broken leg."
Awesome!!!!


She still limps and favors her other leg, but I am so happy with her progress.
We even went swimming at Grandpa's house on Saturday. She wasn't going to swim. She was along for the ride and to play at Grandpa's, but as soon as we got there, she wanted to try it. She swam all over that pool!!!! We are so happy!!!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ally, you rock! What a quick recovery!! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK GREAT GIRL!!! LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!!!
SUSAN