Yuck is my word for the past three days. Not fun at all. I have been so lucky that my friends and sister are willing to help a girl out in time of need. Susan has been so amazing. I don't know what we would do without her. She picked the girls up from school on Monday (because I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow). And she offered to take them the next day. Thanks so much Susan!!!!!! We owe you a lot. Feel free to collect anytime. My sister took the girls to school on Tuesday. And I can't forget Aunt Lisa, who rode with me to the pharmacy to get some DRUGS! Brent was working late and I didn't want to drag two partially cooperative children into the drugstore when I might not sound too pleasant with them when they didn't listen. So a BIG thanks to Lisa pretty much from the girls.
I am hosting an Uppercase Living show Thursday, so I hope everyone stays healthy through that!! The website is uppercaseliving.com. (I still can't figure out how to post with a link in the post. Help!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Amy! Just wondering if you could change the link on your sidebar to www.madebynikki.blogspot.com My website is no longer working! Thanks so much!!
Nikki
Hey Amy,
I was so happy to be able to help you when I wasn't working, I almost hate that I got a job 'cause I won't get to see the girls when you need someone. I would have to say they were the best part of not working. I will still help whenever I can. The girls are so sweet and I love them bunches. Tell the girls hello!!
Post a Comment