Do you remember the commercial several years ago where a little girl and her daddy were sitting by a tree watching the sunset? The daddy says, "going, going, gone." Then the little girl whispers, "Do it again, Daddy!" That commercial used to make me tear up everytime I saw it. Last night we were all in the living room reading and playing. Mya and Brent were playing a Dora electronic game. Brent was telling Mya what buttons to push and it would tell her she did great. Mya kept saying, "Do it again, Daddy." And of course I got all teary eyed. I'm such a baby when it comes to cute little things like that.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Evening at Home
Do you remember the commercial several years ago where a little girl and her daddy were sitting by a tree watching the sunset? The daddy says, "going, going, gone." Then the little girl whispers, "Do it again, Daddy!" That commercial used to make me tear up everytime I saw it. Last night we were all in the living room reading and playing. Mya and Brent were playing a Dora electronic game. Brent was telling Mya what buttons to push and it would tell her she did great. Mya kept saying, "Do it again, Daddy." And of course I got all teary eyed. I'm such a baby when it comes to cute little things like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment