Sunday, December 11, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot

I really wasn't going to send Christmas cards this year.  Our schedules have been pretty busy lately and I thought, well time is getting away from me.......I guess it'll be okay if we skip a year of Christmas cards. 
It was really bothering me.....I just enjoy sending Christmas cards.  Especially to those that live far away from us and that we rarely get to see.  So......I squeezed in a small photo shoot.

Let me explain just how small it was:

The girls spent the night at Aunt Michelle's and Uncle Mike's last night.

They arrived home at 9:00 -- straight to the shower.

After showers were taken care of, I got them dressed in their cutie pie sweaters and headed to school to work for...well as long as I could.

Got to school at 10.....left school at 11:20.

I ran into the house, brushed/fixed the girls' hair (a little)

Sat them on our new couch and................................Voila!!!




 


I think they will work {wink}
I LOVE these girls!!!

No comments: