Friday, September 2, 2011

Taylor Swift!!!!!!

Yes!!  That's right......we went to see Taylor Swift in concert.  It was absolutely amazing! 
We had terrific seats.  I just can't say enough good things about this concert.  Wow!!!

Our wonderful friends, Ms. Shannon and Maggie went with us (and awesome Shannon drove)!
We stopped in Avon to eat at the Pizza King.  Shannon told us about it and can I just say....so neat!!
We placed our orders from our booth, and then a little train brought our drinks to us.  That alone was worth the stop :)


Larryn went with us too, however, she couldn't get off work early so she had to drive all by herself.  I felt so bad for her.....but we were so happy she came.

 I am so glad I got to share this concert with my beautiful girls.  I thought Mya would be the one who would enjoy it most, and she definitely was the most excited.  But after we got to the concert, it was Ally whose little eyeballs I thought would pop out!  She was in heaven.  LOVED every single minute of it!!!
I have a feeling this will NOT be our last Taylor Swift concert!!!!!!!  I'm already ready for another one!!!


No comments: