Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Post -


Before and After shots.  Crazy how white they look!!
I realize these pictures come a little late.  I just have to post about what makes me smile.  Not much time lately to get on the computer, post pictures, edit pictures, etc.  Tonight, after we put the girls to bed, we decided to have some down time.  Time to just relax.  I enjoyed going through some pictures, and these make me smile.  We truly had a blast decorating eggs this year.  The girls loved the use of crayons and drawing pictures.  I am amazed at what we created. 

Just look at the concentration on our faces!!  {grin}

Daddy came up with some pretty cool designs too. 


Ally's rainbow egg.

Mya was mad at first that, after putting an egg into several colors makes it look 'different.'  Then we decided it looked like a chalkboard with chalk drawings and how cool it looks.  She was totally convinced too!!

Another one of Daddy's creations.  This is  a drawing of our house. 

Inside family joke.  Just looking at this makes me laugh out loud:)
My cute little polka dots!!
How will we ever top these next year???????????????

No comments: