Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Day!!


This awesome father and husband turned 40!!  Happy Birthday, Honey!  We love you so much!
For his birthday, he bought an iphone for himself (and me!!)  He is having a lot of fun with it.....and as you can see.....so are the girls.  I think they already know how to use it better than I do!!





***side note***
I believe this is post #200!!  Wow!  It has been almost 3 years since I started doing this.  This blog is something I truly love to do.  I use to scrapbook with paper and all the 'stuff' but it became time consuming, and a hassle.  This is exactly the way I want to capture memories!!  I can write down the little things that make me and my family smile so we can look back and reminisce!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brother! Welcome to the 40s. You have been out of high school for more than twenty years.