Check out the concentration on this face!!


Stuffed animals MUST be included in all play!!
I love Ally's expressions. She cracks me up. She was trying to show us a pouty face, but we can always get her to grin.
Brent sat down on the nice clean floor to read the paper, and Ally siezed the opportunity to jump on him.
Yummy playdough "cookies."



.....and yummy hair clips that look oh so cute.
Mya's bed while Brent was vacuuming. We recently turned the bed so the girls could have more floor room to play. We keep all the toys in Mya's room and all the clothes in Ally's room. Makes things a little easier.
More concentration.

Here is Ally's bed. She has been making her own bed each morning before school. This is quite a change because she used to just sleep on top of her quilt with her favorite blanket, but now she is sleeping under the sheet and covers. She makes her bed each morning and put extra special care into placing her animals on her bed.
Well, I guess I better get to cleaning up the mess and fixing some lunch for my hungry family!!
The girls spent the night with Aunt Michelle last night. I had my 15 year class reunion at Mulligan's. Brent and I had a good time and the girls came home bright and early this morning due to Cam and Elaina have a cross country meet in Princeton. I hope they did well. They had a beautiful day to run!!

Here is Ally's bed. She has been making her own bed each morning before school. This is quite a change because she used to just sleep on top of her quilt with her favorite blanket, but now she is sleeping under the sheet and covers. She makes her bed each morning and put extra special care into placing her animals on her bed.
Well, I guess I better get to cleaning up the mess and fixing some lunch for my hungry family!!
The girls spent the night with Aunt Michelle last night. I had my 15 year class reunion at Mulligan's. Brent and I had a good time and the girls came home bright and early this morning due to Cam and Elaina have a cross country meet in Princeton. I hope they did well. They had a beautiful day to run!!




2 comments:
SUPER MOMMY!!!! Sounds like you've had a productive morning! Love the pictures!! You are so good!!
great pics Amy! It was great to see you at the reunion too!
Post a Comment