Friday, May 16, 2008

Ally

Ally has had a rough few days. She fell in an inflatable bouncer at Cardinal Care and broke her leg. And I mean broke her leg. It was a very bad break to the femur bone in her left leg. We were sent to Riley in Indy for surgery. I have to say this was an extremely scary experience, but the time frame couldn't have been any better. Ally broke her leg at 10:30am on Monday, she was in surgery at 4:00pm, and we were dismissed from the hospital at 12:30pm Tuesday. Wow. Now we are in recovery mode. Ally is still pretty scared but seems to be doing a little better each day. In fact, yesterday she sat in her wheelchair and played the wii. Very cute.




Everyone has been so wonderful and caring and concerned. It is so nice to know she is so loved! She is a very brave girl and handled everything so well. I don't think I could've done as well as she has been doing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad that Ally is back home safe and sound. I hope and pray for a fast recovery for her.