Then I think of another song. A song by Carrie Underwood with the same title. Or maybe it's called All American Girl. Anyhoo, I really love that song because it's about a couple who are expecting and the husband wants a boy, but they get a girl and then it ends up perfect! (of course:)
Well, our latest adventure with Ally is the American Girl dolls. We have been looking through catalogs since before Christmas. Every catalog she looks at, she always picks the same girl. She loves Julie. Julie is from the 70's. She has beautiful long blonde hair. I have just put in an order and Julie should be arriving at our house in the next 4 to 6 business days. I sure hope she likes it here. Ally's birthday isn't until March 28th. But I went ahead and ordered her. I can't wait!! I am so excited. Ally keeps looking through that catalog and picking out Julie, and all of her accessories. There is this little hibatchi (sp.?) grill with shrimp and pineapple cabobs. OMgoodness. It is the cutest. I think Grandma Lynn is going to purchase this little cutie.
I think 5 is going to be a great birthday. Many plans in the works for our first party (with friends that is). I hope I'm a good hostess.





No comments:
Post a Comment